Sunday, June 2, 2013

Petticoat Inspired Lamp Shade

A gorgeous and stylish woman I know recently opened a room in one of our local antique markets.  She's an amazing interior designer, so you can just imagine how gorgeous her little space is.  I saw these pretty lampshades she'd brought back from the States and couldn't help but make one for this pretty vintage lamp I have.

So pretty and so easy to cover old lamp shade skeletons this way.  To me, it's like a petticoat....well actually this particular one reminds of rag curls.  But imagine the possibilities!!!  I need to find more lamp shade skeletons!!!  So what do YOU think? Yay or Nay?


Ciao!!!

I'm partying at:



3 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with this lampshade. When it was described to me I thot I would not like it, but it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Yay! Love this idea of tying ribbons on the lampshade. Seems easy as well as looks pretty. Good Job! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a genuine story that happened only this very week. An exceptionally decent inside architect from Gastonia who has practical experience in fine high plan home stylistic layout came into my light shop here in Lincolnton, North Carolina. royalmoonlamp

    ReplyDelete